Red, White & Blue Bell Ice Cream Pie
- 2 9" Ready-to-bake pie crusts
- 4-5 scoops Blue Bell Ice Cream
- Bake one 9-inch pie crust as directed. Cool pie before filling.
- Roll out the remaining 9-inch pie crust. Use cookie cutters or a knife to cut into star shapes. Bake as directed on foil.
- Place 4-5 large scoops of your favorite Blue Bell Ice Cream flavor into a mixing bowl. Stir until ice cream is softened.
- Spread softened ice cream evenly into the cooled pie crust. Cover and freeze until ready to serve.
- Add your choice of toppings: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries.
- Top with star-shaped pie crust pieces.