Everybunny loves an Ice Cream Easter Basket made with Blue Bell! This simple and sweet recipe is fun for the whole family.
Share the Sweetness:
- 1 scoop Blue Bell Ice Cream
- 1 Waffle cone bowl
- 1/2 cup Coconut flakes sweetened
- 2-3 drops Green food coloring
- 1 Twisted rope candy
- 3-4 Egg shaped candies
- In a press-n-seal bag, place 2-3 drops of food coloring per 1/2 cup of coconut flakes. Shake bag to evenly distribute food coloring.
- Fill waffle bowl with tinted coconut.
- Add 1 large scoop of your favorite flavor of Blue Bell Ice Cream.
- Place additional tinted coconut around the rim of the ice cream.
- Add twisted rope candy as the basket handle.
- Decorate with egg shaped candies.