Stars and Stripes Strawberry Shake
- 4-5 scoops Blue Bell Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Banana
- 1 Fruit tape or fruit strip candy
- Whipped cream
- Strawberries optional
- Using kitchen scissors, cut fruit tape candy into half-inch strips.
- Cut 1 banana into half-inch thick rounds. Use a knife or cookie cutter to create 2-3 star shapes. Save the remaining banana pieces for later.
- Place blueberries and star-shaped bananas on a wooden skewer.
- Combine milk, remaining banana pieces and Blue Bell Strawberry Ice Cream in a blender until smooth.
- Pour shake into chilled glass.
- Top with: whipped cream, fruit kabob, fruit strip candies.
- Optional: garnish with strawberries.