Peppermint Brownie Trifle
Perfectly layered with chocolate brownies and Peppermint Ice Cream, this dessert will make your days merry and bright!
Share the Sweetness:
- 1 half gallon Blue Bell Peppermint Ice Cream
- 1 pan chocolate brownies
- 1 container of whipped cream
- ¼ cup crushed peppermint candy
- Optional topping: Chocolate mint candy pieces
- Prepare your favorite chocolate brownie recipe. Cool, then cut into small squares. Place half of your brownies in the bottom of a trifle bowl.
- Fill half of the bowl with scoops of Blue Bell Peppermint Ice Cream. Flatten the layers with a spoon.
- Add a layer of remaining brownies.
- Top brownie layer with scoops of Blue Bell Peppermint Ice Cream. Flatten with a spoon.
- Spread a layer of whipped cream. Garnish with crushed peppermint and chocolate mint candy.