PeppermintIce Cream Reindeer Bonbons
- 1 half gallon Blue Bell Peppermint Ice Cream
- 1 package (14.3 oz) chocolate crème filled cookies
- 1 7.25 oz instant hard shell chocolate syrup
- 1 16 oz. bag pretzels
- 1 bag red hot cinnamon candy
- Alternative topping: crushed peppermint candy
- Separate the chocolate crème filled cookies and remove the cream inside.
- Place a small scoop of ice cream and a skewer between 2 chocolate crème filled cookies. Immediately freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- On wax paper, coat the cookies and ice cream with instant hard shell chocolate syrup.
- Add a pretzel (snapped in half) and a red hot cinnamon candy on the chocolate coating before it hardens. Immediately freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- Alternative decoration: Use crushed peppermint candy instead of pretzels and red hots for classic holiday appeal.
- Carefully remove the skewer and serve on chilled dish.