- 1 half gallon Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 bag unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag chocolate-covered peppermint patties, any size
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop individual servings of ice cream and place them on the baking sheet. Lightly flatten each scoop, then place the pan in the freezer for about an hour. These will become the base of the bear’s paw.
- Once frozen, roll each paw in shredded coconut.
- Place a peppermint patty in the center of each paw to form a main pad.
- Arrange three chocolate chips above the pad to finish the paw.
Have plenty of Blue Bell Ice Cream Vanilla Cups in the freezer? Create the Polar Bear Paws in the cups instead, first sprinkling in some coconut, then adding the peppermint patties and chocolate chips in the paw pattern.