Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Bites
- 1 pint Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 4 pre-made chocolate brownies
- Whipped cream
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Using regular size muffin tin, line 4 holders with cupcake paper liners.
- Press 1 pre-made brownie into each paper liner.
- Empty ice cream into medium bowl and stir until softened.
- Fill each cupcake liner with ice cream.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours or until solid.
- Once frozen, remove cupcake liners and place on chilled serving dish.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips or curls.