Peachy Peach Bars
- 1 half gallon Blue Bell Peachy Peach Ice Cream
- 16 oz lemon-lime soda
- Popsicle mold and sticks
- Optional: sliced raspberries, peaches, blueberries
- Add one scoop of Blue Bell Peachy Peach Ice Cream for each mold into a mixing bowl.
- Let ice cream melt to a soft serve consistency. Mix well.
- For each bar, fill mold 1/4 full with lemon-lime soda.
- Add a layer of Blue Bell Peachy Peach Ice Cream so the mold is 3/4 full.
- Optional - add pieces of fresh fruit such as peaches, raspberries, and blueberries.
- Add lemon-lime soda to fill the mold.
- Place a stick in each mold.
- Freeze 3-4 hours.
- Fill a pan or container that is at least as tall as your mold with warm water, and briefly dip the mold into the water 20-30 seconds. Remove bars from molds.