Blue Bell Turkeys
- Your favorite flavors of Blue Bell Ice Cream
- 4 waffle cone bowls
- 4 large round cookies - a wafer cookie or stroopwafel
- 8 candy eyes (or red candy-coated chocolate pieces)
- 4 orange candy-coated chocolate pieces (or candy corns)
- 4 sunflower kernels, shelled
- Leaf sprinkles (optional)
- Place one large scoop of Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream into waffle cone bowl. Make a second scoop about half the size and place it on top of the larger scoop.
- Place cookie behind the scoops to create the turkey’s tail.
- Create the turkey’s face by attaching two candy eyes to the top scoop, then use an orange candy-coated chocolate or candy corn as the beak, and add a sunflower kernel below as the wattle.
- Add some leaf sprinkles to the top of the turkey’s head and in the bowl. (Optional)
- Place turkeys in the freezer to set for 20–30 minutes. Then gobble them up!