Witch's Brew Punch
- 1 half gallon Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda
- 12 drops green food coloring
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Stir over medium heat to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat.
- Stir in milk and almond extract, then transfer mixture to a large punch bowl. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, add food coloring and soda to chilled mixture and stir to an eerie green color.
- Add scoops of Blue Bell directly into the punchbowl, or pour punch mixture into cups and top each with a scoop of Blue Bell.