Blue Bell Snowmen
- 1 half gallon Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla or Natural Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 4 chocolate wafer cookies
- 4 marshmallows
- 2 orange candy-coated chocolate pieces (each cut in half)
- 1 red licorice rope (separated into individual strands)
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips (divided use)
- 1 cup shredded coconut (divided use)
- Make the top hats: In a shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt ½ cup of mini chocolate chips. One at a time, roll the marshmallows in the melted chocolate to cover all sides. Center each coated marshmallow on a chocolate wafer to make a hat. Place hats on a plate and allow them to set for at least 45 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Make the snowman bodies: Make 4 large round scoops and 4 slightly smaller round scoops of Blue Bell Ice Cream, and place each scoop in a muffin tin. Place the tin in the freezer for an hour.
- When ready to decorate and serve: Sprinkle the bottom of each serving bowl with ¼ cup of shredded coconut to simulate snow. Place one large scoop of ice cream on top of the snow in each bowl for the snowman body, then top each with a smaller scoop for his head.
- Now bring your snowman to life: Make a scarf by placing 2 strands of licorice rope where the two scoops meet. Use the remaining mini chocolate chips to make eyes and a smile. Add a row of chocolate chips on the body as buttons. Create a nose with half a piece of the orange candy-coated chocolate. Place a top hat on each snowman and invite them to the table!