Salted Caramel Brownie Pie
- 1 half gallon Blue Bell Salted Caramel Brownie Ice Cream
- 1 Ready-to-fill chocolate pie crust
- 1 cup Chocolate fudge topping
- 1/2 cup Caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- Optional: chocolate shavings
- Spread chocolate fudge sauce evenly over bottom of pie crust. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Spoon slightly thawed ice cream over the frozen fudge sauce. Spread evenly. Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Remove dessert from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzled caramel sauce. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Cut into 6-8 wedges and serve immediately on chilled dessert plates.