Peppermint Bark Milkshake
- 3-4 scoops Blue Bell Peppermint Bark Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Wax paper
- Wooden craft sticks
- Vanilla flavored almond bark
- Crushed peppermint pieces
- Melt 1 cube of almond bark in the microwave until smooth. Do not overheat. (1 cube of almond bark will make 2-3 decorative trees)
- Place wax paper on a smooth surface. Space wooden craft sticks 5 inches apart on wax paper.
- Place warm almond bark in a pastry bag with a small round piping tip to draw the trees. Or, drizzle warm almond bark with a spoon to create trees.
- Immediately sprinkle crushed peppermint on trees before almond bark hardens. Trees will take 5-10 minutes to set.
- Combine milk and ice cream in a blender until smooth.
- Pour shake into chilled glass. Garnish with crushed peppermints and almond bark trees. Serve immediately.