Order Ice Cream
How to satisfy long distance cravings.
Call us to place your order.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CST)
- At a price of $135, four half gallons OR four 12 Pak Cups can ship anywhere in the USA.
*Most of the cost is a result of the shipping charges, but it is one way to get what some say is “the best ice cream in the country” to you or someone else who can’t get it otherwise.
- All ice cream is shipped UPS for next day delivery.**
- Shipments go out every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
*Limits on our packaging materials and dry ice can affect the number of orders we can accept daily.
- Orders must be placed no later than 2 p.m. (CST) on the weekday prior to the shipping date.
*Only flavors listed below are available to ship.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
*Please have your credit card information ready.
*Price good for Continental US only. Shipping to select cities in Alaska and Hawaii will incur higher shipping fees.
**There is no next day delivery guarantee for shipments delayed due to weather or conditions beyond our control. Under normal circumstances the ice cream should remain frozen for up to 36 hours. Due to a heavy volume of orders we can only fill a limited number each day. Orders will be taken and sent out on a first come, first served basis.
***We will confirm your shipping address, which must be accurate and complete. Address corrections made by the shipping company result in additional fees that will be passed on to you, the customer.
Choose four flavors from the list below.
Flavors are subject to change.
- Black Walnut
- Bride’s Cake
- Buttered Pecan
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Cookie Two Step
- Cookies ‘n Cream
- Dutch Chocolate
- Homemade Vanilla
- Milk & Cookies
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Moo-llennium Crunch®
- Pecan Pralines ‘n Cream
- Pistachio Almond
- Rocky Road
- The Great Divide®
- Light Homemade Vanilla
- No Sugar Added Country Vanilla
Choose four 12 Pak Cups from the list below.
Homemade Vanilla Cups
Dutch Chocolate and Homemade Vanilla Cups