‘Tis the season! Yes, the one with all of those parties that require you to think of something really good to bring. Well, I have the perfect recipe for you, Blue Bell Sherbet Punch. It’s easy and is a sure crowd-pleaser!
Choose your favorite flavor of Blue Bell Sherbet. We have four very yummy options: Lime, Pineapple, Rainbow or Orange. Today we’re using Lime.
You’ll need ginger ale or lemon lime soda, green fruit punch and pineapple juice. Cranberries and limes are optional.
Grab your favorite punch bowl. Assemble when you arrive at the party.
- 2 quarts Blue Bell Lime Sherbet
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda or ginger ale
- 1 gallon green fruit punch
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
- Cranberries, maraschino cherries or frozen strawberries for a little red color. (optional)